Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 April 2013

Candy Crush Phenomenon

Hi,

Recently, my Facebook notifications flooded with friends (and strangers) inviting me to join and play Candy Crush Saga and even requests for lives. Well, it seems like Candy Crush is everywhere at the moment.

So, I downloaded the game from App Store and tried it. My intention is to see what the fuss is all about and why this game ruining people's life :p. Yeah, kinda like it. The candy actually makes me drooling. Haha..

Source: Google

And tell you what! I'm shocked by the fact that my 2 year old son now already know how to play it after several attempts. He took the phone and keep playing this game instead of playing his Pocoyo and Pororo games like he usually does. I can tell that he is now Candy Crush fanboy. Now, this game really ruining mommy's life. Hey, I need my phone!

No comments: